As the 4th quarter comes to a close on what has been an extremely challenging year for many, we just wanted to thank our clients and carriers for their continued support. We couldn't do what we do without you. Wishing you all a happy & healthy holiday season!
We also thought it would be fun to highlight some of the special things our offices are doing for the holidays this year. Although the circumstances are much different than in years past, we still tried our very best to support our local communities. Here are some of the ways we gave back:
- Donated non-perishable food items to local area food pantries.
- Participated in The Vermont Lake Monsters Holiday Giving program, which provided over 100 gift bags to kids in need.
- Supported First Night North in St. Johnsbury, a fun free virtual event for the whole family.
- Donated to the WSYB Christmas Fund in Rutland.
Sponsored the KOOL 105 Camp Ta Kum Ta Radiothon, which raised over $175K to send kids with cancer to camp for free.
- Purchased donation cards at Hannaford's to provide meals to local families.
- Supported the Norwich Holiday Basket Helpers by purchasing gift cards.
- Sponsored local children's artwork in the upcoming Christmas Eve edition of the Randolph Herald.