Tax season will soon be upon us, and we want you to know where to locate your 2020 tax information from MEMBERS1st
. All of the details are below, but don't hesitate to call or email us
if you have questions.
2020 Tax Information
- Login to Online Banking
- Click on "My Accounts"
- Under View, click on "Dividend/Interest Summary"
Other Helpful Year-End Reminders
- Members who have an IRA with us can determine your IRA’s Fair Market Value for income tax time by totaling your IRA account balances as of Dec. 31, 2020. That information can be found on your year-end statement, or by logging in to Online Banking.
- Contributions can be made to IRAs through April 15, 2021 for the 2020 tax year.
- Our routing and transit number is 273975331
- Be sure to verify the information on your account(s) – address, phone number, joint members, beneficiaries, etc. If you need to make changes, simply login to Online Banking and click on "Info Center/Personal Information," or visit the drive-up of your nearest branch.