After 11 Years, the Congenital Muscle Disease International Registry (CMDIR) is Getting an Upgrade.
We are almost ready to launch a significant platform upgrade to enhance the way your, or your child’s, data is tracked and reported on.
The registry has grown to more than 3,000 affected individuals from 86 countries, and it's time for a face lift! The new registry will offer:
- A mobile-friendly interface
- Integrated educational materials relevant to you
- Easy data-sharing opt-ins
- Intuitive analytics
- Full-site, multi-language support, launching in English and Spanish, and expanding to additional languages over the next two years
- Flexible, comprehensive data reporting useful to researchers and industry working to advance the clinical trial pipeline.
Already registered? Look for an email soon inviting you to create your new CMDIR login.
Haven't registered yet? Now is the time! We need you to make treatments for LAMA2-CMD possible!