We are pleased to offer curb-side takeout starting Wednesday, April 1. We hope this will help by having another food service option during these challenging times.
Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday, 11 am - 2 pm
Fridays, 4 pm - 7 pm
The online portal will be available 30 minutes before opening, and close 30 minutes prior to closing time.
Please note that outside of these hours, you will see a 'Not Available at this time' screen.
We are taking the necessary steps to ensure the safety of our staff and customers, therefore:
- All orders will only be taken through the online portal
- Please note it will not work on Internet Explorer. Please use Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc. It works very well on smartphones!
- Orders must be pre-paid, members CAN charge to their account. Simply login with your Tee-On ID.
- If your cell number is listed, you will receive a text message when your order is confirmed by the kitchen!
- Please park in the roundabout in front of the front door
- DO NOT EXIT YOUR VEHICLE. Our staff will deliver your order to you, however they will not exit the building if customers are out of their car
For all of our safety, we ask that you DO NOT use this service if:
- You are under mandatory 14-day self-isolation
- You have recently traveled
- You or someone you are self-isolating with are suffering from any symptoms of COVID-19
To help in these unprecedented times, the AGCO and Government of Ontario are allowing licensees to sell alcohol for off-site consumption. These products will be available online , however there are some additional rules in place:
- Purchaser must show ID to pickup an order including alcohol and must be 19 years of age or older. The name on the order must be that of the person picking up the order.
- Customers must adhere to the law. We will gladly drop your order in your trunk.
- All orders including alcohol must include food.
- No orders will be processed for anyone who appears intoxicated.
For more information regarding the sale of liquor for takeout or delivery, please visit www.agco.ca.
We hope adding this service helps everyone get through these challenging times. If you have any issues with the online ordering platform, please let us know!
Director of Operations
PGA of Canada Head Professional