Jennifer has been an employee of West Tennessee Healthcare for over 7 years and 4 of those she's been with us here at LIFT! She serves as the Billing Coordinator here at LIFT Wellness Center and does an awesome job!
Jennifer is an invaluable part of the employee team and is great at helping our members understand their billing and meet every member's need in regard to billing. Jennifer also keeps all areas of the LIFT well supplied with any item needed to do our jobs effectively.
In her spare time Jennifer loves spending time with her husband, David and their three children; Izzy, Emerson and Abby. She also loves her two dogs and helping out at church as often as possible.
Jennifer, without you we wouldn't have lights on, bills paid, supplies ordered, and SO much more! We are so Thankful for everything YOU do!
Fit Kids class new time 5:30pm-6:30pm
Same Rules Apply.
Must be in Childcare by 5:15pm
Kid's Klimb will be open to Members' Kids and Grandkids only.
Members, please remember basketball play is only for Members. Your guest cannot play basketball even if they are with you.
Also the gym will be closed to basketball play on
Mondays 5:00pm-6:15pm due to classes & activities in the gym.
Full court basketball play is
Tuesdays & Thursdays only 7:30pm-9:45pm.
ALL Members must wear a BLUE arm band to play basketball. These arm bands are issued at the front desk!
Members, we have partnered with The Blacksmith right up the street from us to offer you a discount as a member of LIFT Wellness Center. All you have to do is show your scan tag to your waitress to receive 10% off your order.
*Must show scan tag.
*Does NOT include alcohol.
LIFT Wellness Center's Culture:
Customer centered and clinically integrated
approach to health and wellness services.
Val Exum's Why
Val joined LIFT before we even opened! She had a goal of just being more physically fit. Little did she know that in 2017, that goal would change. In April 2017, Val was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. The understanding of the impact LIFT had on her was apparent. While going through chemotherapy & radiation she continued to come to LIFT. She soon realized that if she missed too many days in a row, she didn't feel as well. Val had become so close with many members & staff that she missed them. Val said it felt so good to walk into LIFT and everyone from the front desk to the locker room would say "You've got this!". Val says she feels so lucky to have a gym that isn't just a "gym". Now that she is better, her goal is to restore herself to where she was and focus on her goals!
After joining LIFT, Val quickly saw the physical benefits of exercise, by losing 15lbs. She enjoys going to the Group Exercise classes and has made many friends with members & staff through group exercise classes! Before LIFT, Val didn't exercise much but now she enjoys 5ks & being active!
We are so proud of the success Val has had with living a healthy lifestyle and overcoming cancer!
Val, thanks for sharing your WHY!
Please obtain the pass at least one day prior to your visit with your guest.
Each Member is allowed two FREE guest passes a year for their guest.
Partner Personal Training Special
During the month of February
1 Hour Partner Training $30/person per visit.
May purchase up to 16 sessions.
February is National Heart Health Month
Heart disease doesn't happen just to older adults. It is happening to younger adults more and more often. This is partly because the conditions that lead to heart disease are happening at younger ages. High rates of obesity and high blood pressure among younger people (ages 35-64) are putting them at risk for heart disease earlier in life. Half of all Americans have at least one of the top three risk factors for heart disease (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and smoking).
February is Heart Month, the perfect time to learn about your risk for heart disease and the steps you need to take now to help your heart.
You're in the driver's seat when it comes to your heart. Learn how to be "heart healthy" at any age. Here are 4 things to do to take control of your Heart Health:
Make heart-healthy eating changes. Eat food low in trans-fat, saturated fat, added sugar and sodium.
- Try to fill at least half your plate with vegetables and fruits, and aim for low sodium options.
- Smoking is the leading cause of preventable death in the United States. If you don't smoke, don't start. If you do smoke, learn how to quit.
- Work with your health care team to manage conditions such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol. This includes taking any medicines you have been prescribed. If you feel like you may be at risk and your weight is a contributing factor, discuss with your healthcare provider and check out LIFT Weight Management.
For the entire month of February join LIFT Weight Management with a friend, spouse, partner, neighbor, etc & get 1/2 off enrollment!
LIFT Membership not required to join LIFT Weight Management.
Call us today 731-425-6820
|LIFT Weight Management - Sara Barnett Testimonial
Family Gym Rules
We ask that all families read and abide by these rules
Failure to follow rules could result in termination of family gym privileges
- Family gym is Friday 4:30pm - 7:30pm and Sunday 1pm-4pm
- Gym is for family members only
- Basketball play for parents and children 12 and under during the above times
- Equipment is off limits for children (basketball only)
- Parent/grandparent must remain in Basketball gym at all times
- Proper gym clothing required (tennis shoes, workout attire)
- Must have shirt on at all times
- No shooting weighted medicine balls
- No climbing on nets/rim
- No dunking
- Absolutely no team play/practice
Treat yourself or your special Valentine to a massage!
Click each picture to take you to the full size image!
- Feb. 23rd
- FREE & Open to the Community!
8-8:10 Introductions with Jordan and Emily Garner
8:10-8:40 Tabata with Jordan (1)
8:45-9:05 Ab Attack with Toni (1)
9:10-9:40 Zumba with Toni (1)
9:10-9:40 Xpress Cycle with Tosha (2)
9:45-10:15 Body Sculpt with Tosha (1)
9:45-10:15 Pilates with Kristin (MB)
10:20-10:50 Warrior Sculpt with Margie (MB)
10:20-10:50 Step with Kristin (1)
10:55-11:25 Overdrive with Jordan (GYM)
11:30-12:00 Yoga with Margie (1)
9-10 Aqua Cardio and Core with Carol
10-11 Aqua Flex and Tone with Beverly
Please help us keep all equipment in working order by treating it like it's your own.
Things to know:
- The sauna is not a steam room...pouring excessive amounts of water over the rocks causes the rocks to crumble. Pouring more than half a ladle of water over the rocks can cause rocks to crumble, thus shutting down the sauna until repairs are made.
- The steam room has an emergency shut off button (red). This is to shut down the steam room in case of emergencies. It does not produce more steam.
- It is important to wear proper workout attire while using equipment.
- Blue jeans can cause upholstery to wear down prematurely.
- Hard sole shoes can cause cardio equipment and gym floor to wear out early as well.
- Do not drop or bang weights together. Dumbbells are not made to be dropped. You will get a better eccentric contraction by lowering the weights under control. If you have to drop the weight, chances are the weight is too heavy. Avoid clanging of weights in the pin selected equipment area. You should always keep resistance on the muscle during each rep. Meaning the weights should not touch until you are finished with a full set.
- It is important to wash all oils/perfumes/dirt from body prior to entering our pools. If wearing a shirt or shorts...please make sure it is of dry-fit material.
- Cotton can cause clogging of the filter system.
- Wall balls/medicine balls/basketballs are not slam balls. Please use the blue slam balls for slamming.
- Basketballs are for basketball only. Do not slam, kick, or throw against brick wall.
- No dunking/hanging on the rims/climbing nets.
Following these recommendations will help us keep LIFT Wellness Center and our equipment in excellent working condition.
Thank you for helping us help you.
This February, every 10 check-ins at LIFT Wellness Center will help save the life of a rescue animal! We're working with Causely and Best Friends Animal Society to make it happen. You can add #SaveThemAll when you check in to promote the cause. For more information about this month's charity, check out
P.S. If you haven't heard of Sweat Angels, here's how it works... Sweat Angels makes a donation to a great cause every time our members check-in on Facebook. Thousands of gyms use Sweat Angels, and that's why they're able to make such a large impact each month. If you need some help checking in on Facebook, just stop by the front desk and we'll show you how!
- The hot tub will be closed for maintenance every Thursday 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM for back-washing and cleaning.
- The men's steam room will be closed from 2pm-2:30pm for daily cleaning.
- The women's steam room will be closed from 2:30-3:00pm daily for cleaning.
- The basketball gym and 2 lanes of the lap pool will be closed on Tuesdays & Thursdays 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM for SWIM/GYM (Homeschool program)
- Basketball gym will be closed to basketball play on Mondays 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM