Our Café Coordinator Karen Jerrolds is so deserving of the Employee Spotlight. She is such a vital part of the continued success here at the LIFT! Karen began her career with us in the childcare area. She quickly learned the Member Associate position and also became a great addition to our front desk staff. When we decided to open the smoothie and coffee bar here at the LIFT Karen was a great choice to spearhead this project and see it through to reality!!
Karen has two grown children and three wonderful grandchildren. She is the best grandmother and still young enough to keep up with all of their activities!
We are so proud of Karen's accomplishments and wish her continued success as part of the LIFT family.
Fit Kids class new time 5:30pm-6:30pm
Same Rules Apply.
Must be in Childcare by 5:15pm
Kid's Klimb will be open to Members' Kids and Grandkids only.
Members, please remember basketball play is only for Members. Your guest cannot play basketball even if they are with you.
Also the gym will be closed to basketball play on
Mondays 5:00pm-6:15pm due to classes & activities in the gym.
Full court basketball play is
Tuesdays & Thursdays only 7:30pm-9:45pm.
ALL Members must wear a BLUE arm band to play basketball. These arm bands are issued at the front desk!
Dress code applies to all areas and activities of LIFT Wellness Center. Shirts are required at all times.
The Humboldt Boys and Girls club will be in our
facility in July 8th-19th,
8am-9am Monday through Friday. This is an amazing
opportunity to share our swimming knowledge with kids who may not receive swim lessons.
Members, we have partnered with The Blacksmith right up the street from us to offer you a discount as a member of LIFT Wellness Center. All you have to do is show your scan tag to your waitress to receive 10% off your order.
*Must show scan tag.
*Does NOT include alcohol.
LIFT Wellness Center's Culture:
Customer centered and clinically integrated
approach to health and wellness services.
Ashlianna has competed in pageants all of her life and most recently competed in Miss Tennessee United States in March. After her pageants were over she would lose motivation and would give up on her goals but this year things changed for her. She decided to stick with her goals long after her pageants were over. Ashlianna has worked with Exercise Specialist Dylan Pittman since September 2018 and she's really noticed a change in herself. Not only has the personal training helped with her confidence and motivation it's also help her lose 35lbs and keep it off!
Ashlianna continues to stay in shape and enjoys staying active. She contributes some of her success to LIFT, the staff and the members for keeping her motivated!
Ashlianna we are so proud of your success! Keep up the good work and we wish you great success on your pageant journey!
Smoothie flavor of the month: Buried Treasure!
What the Fiber Boost does for your body.
- aids in digestive health
- keeps you fuller longer by slowing absorption of food
- regulates blood sugar levels and bowel regularity
Our Cafe is NOW open! We will be serving Bongo Java coffee, & healthy low calorie smoothies!
Our smoothies contain REAL crushed fruit, No HFCS, no artificial ingredients, and are 100% Gluten Free!
Fruit sugar is gentler on the body than other sugars and causes less of a blood sugar spike.
With 20 grams of protein and a variety of nutritional boosts, including Stay Full, Trim and Tone, Boost Immunity, Veggie Boost, Build Muscle, Burn and Build, and Antioxidant Stacks, you can customize your smoothie. Your smoothies can serve as a full meal, pre- workout meal, post-workout meal, or quick energy to meet YOUR needs!
serving Bongo Java Coffee
from Bongo Java Roasting Co. , Nashville's only certified organic coffee company,
with menu items such as lattes, cappuccinos, cold beverages, etc!
Stop by and meet Karen, our Café Coordinator! She is excited to be open for business and is happy to serve you!
Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-2pm
add more hours in the
We also have launched our
program. Buy 10 smoothies, get one free. Ask
Karen how you can be a part of our rewards program!
If you do not have a MYZONE belt, stop by the front desk to pick one up!
|How Myzone Connects to 3rd Party Apps
June is National Alzheimer's and Brain Awareness Month
In the U.S., 5.8 million people are living with Alzheimer's disease and this number is predicted to rise to nearly 14 million by 2050. Growing evidence indicates that people can reduce their risk of cognitive decline by adopting key lifestyle habits.
1 Some of these include:
- Engage in regular physical activity that elevates your heart rate and increases blood flow to the brain and body. Several studies have found an association between physical activity and reduced risk of cognitive decline.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet that is lower in fat and higher in vegetables and fruit.
- Evidence shows that smoking increases risk of cognitive decline. Quitting smoking can reduce that risk to levels comparable to nonsmokers.
- Stump yourself: challenge and activate your mind. Complete a jigsaw puzzle. Build a piece of furniture. Play games, such as bridge, that make you think strategically. Challenging your mind may have short- and long-term benefits for your brain.
It's never too late or too early to incorporate healthy habits.
If you're interested in losing weight while learning healthier lifestyle strategies, contact the LIFT Weight Management at
731-425-6820 or HMRLiftCenter@wth.org
JOIN OUR CHALLENGE!
The 2019 Triple Imperative Challenge kicks off June 17th with the fruit and vegetable challenge! During the last 2 weeks of June, we are striving to eat 35 servings of fruits and vegetable each week and encouraging our Lift Weight Management Family and Friends to join in too. Load a picture of your fruits and veggies to the HMR Facebook page and be entered to win exciting prizes! We will be giving away prizes for everyone who completes the challenge!
What's your favorite fruit or vegetable?
Everyone can get on board with this challenge!
Lift Weight Management -
Meg Hargett Testimonial
Attire at LIFT
The LIFT Wellness Center requires appropriate athletic attire in all areas of the facility. These standards include shirts, shorts, pants, and athletic shoes. In order to prevent tearing the vinyl and scratching the equipment, please refrain from wearing denim with metal brads or decoration in the exercise area.
Men must wear shirts covering the nipples and abdomen. For women, sports bras are not to be worn alone, but under a tank top or t-shirt that covers the abdomen.
All swim apparel must be nylon, acrylic, or polyester including shorts and shirts worn into the water. In order to prevent damage to the pool filter system, cotton or denim shorts or shirts are prohibited from being worn in the pool.
Footwear restrictions will be strictly enforced for your safety. Shoes must be worn in all areas except for the locker rooms, pool areas, and certain group exercise classes.
For the safety and wellbeing of our members, no open-toe shoes or sandals are permitted in the fitness area or gymnasium. Members and guests are highly advised to wear non-slip shoes around the pool area to reduce the risk of slipping, and aquatic shoes are
encouraged in the pools.
This June, every 10 check-ins at LIFT Wellness Center will help help plant a tree to slow deforestation. We're working with Causely and Plant with Purpose to make it happen. You can add #PlantATree. when you check in. For more information about this month's charity, check out
P.S. If you haven't heard of Sweat Angels, here's how it works... Sweat Angels makes a donation to a great cause every time our members check-in on Facebook. Thousands of gyms use Sweat Angels, and that's why they're able to make such a large impact each month. If you need some help checking in on Facebook, just stop by the front desk and we'll show you how!
We have been working on an app for our members for a while now and we are so excited that we are finally able to launch it! We hope you all download and use this app as there are so many awesome features that we spent
so much time on!
1.Search LIFT Wellness Center in the search on the APP stores for Apple or Andriod phones.
2. Make sure you click ALLOW notifications so when we send out alerts such as pool is closed, weather closings, celebrations, etc that you will get them!
3. If you have a MyZone and you want your workouts to show up in the workout section, you must use the same email address to create an account that you did with MyZone. (You can find this in your MyZone app settings in the app)
4. MyZone workouts will auto upload to your LIFT App workout section if you use the same email address. You do NOT have to connect it via the Connected Apps section.
5. You can check in with your app by loading your scan tag into the bar code at the top right hand corner.
The Rewards Section:
Gain rewards points by-
- Installing App
- Checking in with the App-Digital Barcode (NOT your plastic scan tag)
- Working Out (only 1 workout a day counts)
- Setting and accomplishing goals
- Connecting Wearables
- Referring friends
- Birthday Bonus
- Friends join via App Referral
- And many more!
You will only accrue 1 reward point/day for a workout and 1 reward point/day when you check in with your digital bar code. Multiple workouts or check-ins per day will not gain you more points. You MUST have your location on to gain rewards point.
You will be able to use your reward points to get prizes!
Go check out our catalog on the app!
The best way to learn the app is to download it and get in there and use it! There are so many cool things it can do! The more you use it, the more reward points you get and the more awesome swag you can get!
Please obtain the pass at least one day prior to your visit with your guest.
Each Member is allowed two FREE guest passes a year for their guest.
Family Gym Rules
We ask that all families read and abide by these rules
Failure to follow rules could result in termination of family gym privileges
- Family gym is Friday 4:30pm - 7:30pm and Sunday 1pm-4pm
- Gym is for family members only
- Basketball play for parents and children 12 and under during the above times
- Equipment is off limits for children (basketball only)
- Parent/grandparent must remain in Basketball gym at all times
- Proper gym clothing required (tennis shoes, workout attire)
- Must have shirt on at all times
- No shooting weighted medicine balls
- No climbing on nets/rim
- No dunking
- Absolutely no team play/practice
Currently hiring for a Massage Therapist. Apply online at www.wth.org
- The hot tub will be closed for maintenance every Thursday 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM for back-washing and cleaning.
- The men's steam room will be closed from 2pm-2:30pm for daily cleaning.
- The women's steam room will be closed from 2:30-3:00pm daily for cleaning.
- The basketball gym and 2 lanes of the lap pool will be closed on Tuesdays & Thursdays 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM for SWIM/GYM (Homeschool program)
- Basketball gym will be closed to basketball play on Mondays 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM