Nate is a valuable part of our Member Services Associate staff. His friendly disposition, attention to detail and compassion for our members is noticed by all who meet him.
Nate is originally from Paris, Tennessee but has made Jackson his home for several years. He is a graduate of Bethel University with a degree in Business Administration.
In his spare time Nate enjoys spending time with his family and friends, as well as, running and hunting. He is also an active member of Fellowship Baptist Church.
Thank you Nate for all you do to be such a positive part of the LIFT Wellness Center family!
Fit Kids class new time 5:30pm-6:30pm
Same Rules Apply.
Must be in Childcare by 5:15pm
Kid's Klimb will be open to Members' Kids and Grandkids only.
Members, please remember basketball play is only for Members. Your guest cannot play basketball even if they are with you.
Also the gym will be closed to basketball play on
Mondays 5:00pm-6:15pm due to classes & activities in the gym.
Full court basketball play is
Tuesdays & Thursdays only 7:30pm-9:45pm.
ALL Members must wear a BLUE arm band to play basketball. These arm bands are issued at the front desk!
Members, we have partnered with The Blacksmith right up the street from us to offer you a discount as a member of LIFT Wellness Center. All you have to do is show your scan tag to your waitress to receive 10% off your order.
*Must show scan tag.
*Does NOT include alcohol.
LIFT Wellness Center's Culture:
Customer centered and clinically integrated
approach to health and wellness services.
Tonya joined the Exercise is Medicine program at LIFT Wellness Center in 2018. She was recovering from a year of daily sciatic pain due to a herniated disk. Many days she could not even tie her shoes and struggled to pick up a piece of paper from the floor.
Now Tonya enjoys participating in Margie Karl's Power Pilates & Overdrive classes! She even claimed they are her favorite! Tonya says she may not be able to master every pose or segment but she still tries and if needed modifies.
When Tonya first started she could not do a plank, run or jump without pain but now she can! She has lost 25lbs and gained endurance, strength, flexibility, and more. Tonya says she has gained confidence and friendships at LIFT Wellness Center!
Before Tonya joined the EiM program she was shy and introverted but gaining confidence has helped her with that!
Tonya says coming to LIFT even if it's just to walk the track it brightens her day and helps change her mood and outlook!
She has felt encouraged in more than just exercise. Tonya is now going back to school to get her degree!
She loves the staff and clientele! Also, she brags on the cleaning staff and how clean our facility is!
Tonya, we are so thankful you joined the Exericse is Medicine program at LIFT and we are so proud of the accomplishments you have had!
We have been working on an app for our members for a while now and we are so excited that we are finally able to launch it! We hope you all download and use this app as there are so many awesome features that we spent so much time on!
1.Search LIFT Wellness Center in the search on the APP stores for Apple or Andriod phones.
2. Make sure you click ALLOW notifications so when we send out alerts such as pool is closed, weather closings, celebrations, etc that you will get them!
3. If you have a MyZone and you want your workouts to show up in the workout section, you must use the same email address to create an account that you did with MyZone. (You can find this in your MyZone app settings in the app)
4. MyZone workouts will auto upload to your LIFT App workout section if you use the same email address. You do NOT have to connect it via the Connected Apps section.
5. You can check in with your app by loading your scan tag into the bar code at the top right hand corner.
The Rewards Section:
Gain rewards points by-
- Installing App
- Checking in with the App-Digital Barcode (NOT your plastic scan tag)
- Working Out (only 1 workout a day counts)
- Setting and accomplishing goals
- Connecting Wearables
- Referring friends
- Birthday Bonus
- Friends join via App Referral
- And many more!
You will only accrue 1 reward point/day for a workout and 1 reward point/day when you check in with your digital bar code. Multiple workouts or check-ins per day will not gain you more points.
You will be able to use your reward points to get prizes!
Go check out our catalog on the app!
The best way to learn the app is to download it and get in there and use it! There are so many cool things it can do! The more you use it, the more reward points you get and the more awesome swag you can get!
Please obtain the pass at least one day prior to your visit with your guest.
Each Member is allowed two FREE guest passes a year for their guest.
March is National Nutrition Month
Today about half of all American adults have one or more chronic diseases, often related to poor diet. The
2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans emphasizes the importance of creating a healthy eating pattern to maintain health and reduce the risk of disease. Everything we eat and drink-the food and beverage choices we make day to day and over our lifetime-matters.
The right mix can help you be healthier now and in the future. Start with small changes to make healthier choices you can enjoy. Find your healthy eating style and maintain it for a lifetime.
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
- Focus on whole fruits
- Vary your vegetables
- Make half your grains whole grains.
- Move to low-fat and fat-free milk or yogurt.
- Vary your protein routine.
- Drink and eat less sodium, saturated fat, and added sugars.
If you're looking for support to make lifestyle changes and lose weight, call LIFT Weight Management. 731-425-6820
|Lift Weight Management - Ben Mitchell Testimonial
Family Gym Rules
We ask that all families read and abide by these rules
Failure to follow rules could result in termination of family gym privileges
- Family gym is Friday 4:30pm - 7:30pm and Sunday 1pm-4pm
- Gym is for family members only
- Basketball play for parents and children 12 and under during the above times
- Equipment is off limits for children (basketball only)
- Parent/grandparent must remain in Basketball gym at all times
- Proper gym clothing required (tennis shoes, workout attire)
- Must have shirt on at all times
- No shooting weighted medicine balls
- No climbing on nets/rim
- No dunking
- Absolutely no team play/practice
Need nutritional advice? Has the doctor recommended you see a dietitian? Trying to make the switch to a healthier diet?
The LIFT Wellness Center can help.
At the LIFT, we believe the more you know, the better you can feel. We have a Registered Dietitian on staff to assist you with all of your nutritional needs. No matter how active you are, unless you are refueling with the proper nutrition, you will never reach your health and wellness goals.
We offer one-on-one and group consultations through our nutritional consultations.
Happy National Registered Dietitian Day to Abby Mays, RD!
Treat yourself or your special Valentine to a massage!
Click each picture to take you to the full size image!
St. Patrick's Dance-a-thon
- March 16th
- $3 Members
- $5 Non Members
- Benefits: SOCM-benefiting at risk youth
Please help us keep all equipment in working order by treating it like it's your own.
Things to know:
- The sauna is not a steam room...pouring excessive amounts of water over the rocks causes the rocks to crumble. Pouring more than half a ladle of water over the rocks can cause rocks to crumble, thus shutting down the sauna until repairs are made.
- The steam room has an emergency shut off button (red). This is to shut down the steam room in case of emergencies. It does not produce more steam.
- It is important to wear proper workout attire while using equipment.
- Blue jeans can cause upholstery to wear down prematurely.
- Hard sole shoes can cause cardio equipment and gym floor to wear out early as well.
- Do not drop or bang weights together. Dumbbells are not made to be dropped. You will get a better eccentric contraction by lowering the weights under control. If you have to drop the weight, chances are the weight is too heavy. Avoid clanging of weights in the pin selected equipment area. You should always keep resistance on the muscle during each rep. Meaning the weights should not touch until you are finished with a full set.
- It is important to wash all oils/perfumes/dirt from body prior to entering our pools. If wearing a shirt or shorts...please make sure it is of dry-fit material.
- Cotton can cause clogging of the filter system.
- Wall balls/medicine balls/basketballs are not slam balls. Please use the blue slam balls for slamming.
- Basketballs are for basketball only. Do not slam, kick, or throw against brick wall.
- No dunking/hanging on the rims/climbing nets.
Following these recommendations will help us keep LIFT Wellness Center and our equipment in excellent working condition.
Thank you for helping us help you.
This March, every Facebook check-in or review at LIFT Wellness Center will provide a vitamin to a child in need! We're working with Causely and Vitamin Angels to make it happen. You can add #vitamins4kids when you post to promote the cause. For more information about this month's charity, check out
P.S. If you haven't heard of Sweat Angels, here's how it works... Sweat Angels makes a donation to a great cause every time our members check-in on Facebook. Thousands of gyms use Sweat Angels, and that's why they're able to make such a large impact each month. If you need some help checking in on Facebook, just stop by the front desk and we'll show you how!
- The hot tub will be closed for maintenance every Thursday 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM for back-washing and cleaning.
- The men's steam room will be closed from 2pm-2:30pm for daily cleaning.
- The women's steam room will be closed from 2:30-3:00pm daily for cleaning.
- The basketball gym and 2 lanes of the lap pool will be closed on Tuesdays & Thursdays 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM for SWIM/GYM (Homeschool program)
- Basketball gym will be closed to basketball play on Mondays 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM