Judy has been a Group Exercise Instructor at LIFT since 2017. She began teaching in 1989 and holds certifications in Group Exercise, Personal Training, and Senior Fitness through ACE. Judy brings a fun energy to her classes while being mindful of the population that attends her class so that she can deliver a safe, effective, and enjoyable workout to her class!
Fit Kids class new time 5:45pm-6:30pm
Same Rules Apply.
Must be in Childcare by 5:30pm
Kid's Klimb will be open to Members' Kids and Grandkids only.
Moving forward to obtain 3 day guest passes for your guest, please contact our Membership & Retention Coordinator Dustin Warren
Please obtain the pass at least one day prior to your visit with your guest.
Each Member is allowed two FREE guest passes a year for their guest.
Members, please remember basketball play is only for Members. Your guest cannot play basketball even if they are with you.
Also the gym will be closed to basketball play on
Mondays 5:00pm-6:15pm due to classes & activities in the gym.
Full court basketball play is
Tuesdays & Thursdays only 7:30pm-9:45pm.
ALL Members must wear a BLUE arm band to play basketball. These arm bands are issued at the front desk!
Dress code applies to all areas and activities of LIFT Wellness Center. Shirts are required at all times.
Family Gym Rules
We ask that all families read and abide by these rules
Failure to follow rules could result in termination of family gym privileges
- Family gym is Friday 4:30pm - 7:30pm and Sunday 1pm-4pm
- Gym is for family members only
- Basketball play for parents and children 12 and under during the above times
- Equipment is off limits for children (basketball only)
- Parent/grandparent must remain in Basketball gym at all times
- Proper gym clothing required (tennis shoes, workout attire)
- Must have shirt on at all times
- No shooting weighted medicine balls
- No climbing on nets/rim
- No dunking
- Absolutely no team play/practice
Members, we have partnered with The Blacksmith right up the street from us to offer you a discount as a member of LIFT Wellness Center. All you have to do is show your scan tag to your waitress to receive 10% off your order.
*Must show scan tag.
*Does NOT include alcohol.
Go check out their NEW LIFT Wraps! Inspired by US!
Also ask about their new Gluten Free menu!
LIFT Wellness Center's Culture:
Customer centered and clinically integrated
approach to health and wellness services.
Sydney was overweight as a teenager and decided to take her life back. She was bullied in school and she really wanted to prove people wrong, get her life back and be healthy!
Sydney started her journey to health and wellness several years ago, losing 135lbs total! She joined LIFT in 2017 and continued her journey to becoming healthier and happier!
Eight months ago, Sydney hired a personal trainer at LIFT to help her reach the next level in her fitness journey. She started working with Patrick to increase her endurance and to tone her muscles!
Sydney credits Patrick, Dustin, Nate & Dylan for their encouragement! She also says LIFT staff members are very supportive and make her want to be a better person!
Sydney we are so very proud of your success! Keep up the amazing work! Your story is very inspiring!
If you're interested in losing weight while learning healthier lifestyle strategies, contact the LIFT Weight Management at
Smoothie flavor of the month: Banana Berry
Special for September: $1 off Flavor of the Month Smoothies on Fridays! Come see us!
Why Add a Veggie Boost to Your Smoothies
Aids in boosting immunity Contains one full serving of veggies in each oz.! Add a Veggie Boost to any fruit smoothie, great way to sneak veggies in on the kids.
Veggie Boost contains carrots, kale, watercress, spinach, beets, lettuce, parsley, celery and sweet potatoe
Our smoothies contain REAL crushed fruit, No HFCS, no artificial ingredients, and are 100% Gluten Free!
Fruit sugar is gentler on the body than other sugars and causes less of a blood sugar spike.
With 20 grams of protein and a variety of nutritional boosts, including Stay Full, Trim and Tone, Boost Immunity, Veggie Boost, Build Muscle, Burn and Build, and Antioxidant Stacks, you can customize your smoothie. Your smoothies can serve as a full meal, pre- workout meal, post-workout meal, or quick energy to meet YOUR needs!
serving Bongo Java Coffee
from Bongo Java Roasting Co. , Nashville's only certified organic coffee company,
with menu items such as lattes, cappuccinos, cold beverages, etc!
Stop by and meet Karen, our Café Coordinator! She is excited to be open for business and is happy to serve you!
Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-2pm
add more hours in the
We also have launched our
program. Buy 10 smoothies, get one free. Ask
Karen how you can be a part of our rewards program!
WHAT CAN MASSAGE DO FOR YOU?
- Relieve stress and anxiety
- Open your body's pores and release toxins from the body
- Aid in recovery of sore or injured muscles and ligaments
- Improve the immune system
- Improve flexibility and range of motion
- Improve posture
- Help to lower blood pressure
Call us today to schedule your massage
Currently hiring for a Massage Therapist. Apply online at www.wth.org
Group Exercise Schedule Changes
- Tuesday 9:30 Beginner Step changes to Kick/Step
- Tuesday 10:30 MELT added
- Wednesday 12:15 Vinyasa Yoga added
- Wednesday 6:00pm Warrior Sculpt removed
- Thursday 9:30 Beginner Step changes to Kick/Step
(9:30 Kick/Step and 10:30 MELT are
We have been working on an app for our members for a while now and we are so excited that we are finally able to launch it! We hope you all download and use this app as there are so many awesome features that we spent
so much time on!
1.Search LIFT Wellness Center in the search on the APP stores for Apple or Andriod phones.
2. Make sure you click ALLOW notifications so when we send out alerts such as pool is closed, weather closings, celebrations, etc that you will get them!
3. If you have a MyZone and you want your workouts to show up in the workout section, you must use the same email address to create an account that you did with MyZone. (You can find this in your MyZone app settings in the app)
4. MyZone workouts will auto upload to your LIFT App workout section if you use the same email address. You do NOT have to connect it via the Connected Apps section.
5. You can check in with your app by loading your scan tag into the bar code at the top right hand corner.
The Rewards Section:
Gain rewards points by-
- Installing App
- Checking in with the App-Digital Barcode (NOT your plastic scan tag)
- Working Out (only 1 workout a day counts)
- Setting and accomplishing goals
- Connecting Wearables
- Referring friends
- Birthday Bonus
- Friends join via App Referral
- And many more!
You will only accrue 1 reward point/day for a workout and 1 reward point/day when you check in with your digital bar code. Multiple workouts or check-ins per day will not gain you more points. You MUST have your location on to gain rewards point.
You will be able to use your reward points to get prizes!
Go check out our catalog on the app!
The best way to learn the app is to download it and get in there and use it! There are so many cool things it can do! The more you use it, the more reward points you get and the more awesome swag you can get!
- The hot tub will be closed for maintenance every Thursday 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM for back-washing and cleaning.
- The men's steam room will be closed from 2pm-2:30pm for daily cleaning.
- The women's steam room will be closed from 2:30-3:00pm daily for cleaning.
- The basketball gym and 2 lanes of the lap pool will be closed on Tuesdays & Thursdays 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM for SWIM/GYM (Homeschool program)
- Basketball gym will be closed to basketball play on Mondays 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM