In just 4 weeks, we’ll transition our existing fundraising campaign to our new "Dance on Demand" event starting January 19th! Our goal is to raise $60,000 for STEAM support and pandemic assistance and to strengthen our school community. This year, fundraising is more critical than ever to provide learning resources and fund our school budget. We've asked our friends at Boosterthon to power our fundraiser to make it more profitable, fun, and easy for everyone. We have worked closely together to ensure this event follows the safety and health guidelines of our school.
Here’s what all students can get excited about:
• Fun, engaging character development lessons
• A high-energy dance event to give our school a much-needed boost of fun!
If your family feels it’s not in the position to financially support the school, that’s ok. Families can actually support our school by SHARING about our fundraiser with friends and family online. Sharing IS supporting.
Key dates to remember:
• Registration and Donating Open – 1/12
• Fundraiser Kick Off – 1/19
• Dance on Demand Event Day – 1/29
SAVE THE DATE!
Key things to note:
• All previous donations count! Students will be incentivized the same and even get a special gift for donating early!
Thank you for supporting LRES through our Dance on Demand event!
- - -
Kim V. Diaz
LRES PTA President