The ISAS Team would like to remind you that the Grace Period for the 6 Missing Time Limit and Missing Time Request (MTR) Deadline Policy is ending at the end of February. Click here for guidance effective March 1, 2021
Then link/include the information on a department's letterhead memo with the rest of information. This way we can track our communication and post on the DDA website.
Beginning March 1, 2021 providers will now be held to the below policies:
- 6 Missing Time Limit: MDH will only approve up to six Missing Time Requests per month unless a valid and verifiable reason is given. This is counted per individual Direct Support Professional.
- Monthly Deadline: Missing Time Requests (MTRs) must be submitted within thirty (30) calendar days from the original Date of Service.
For more information on the ISAS MTR deadline policy, please refer the following documents sent to all providers on December 15, 2020:
Below is a more detailed explanation of how you should submit MTRs as a result of these policies:
For Dates of Service between October 1, 2020 - February 28, 2021:
- All MTRs for these dates of service must be submitted by March 30, 2021 at 11:59PM.
- These services will not be held to the 6 Missing time limit.
For Dates of Service on or after March 1, 2021:
- MTRs can be submitted anytime between the original date of service and the MTR due date (up to 30 days after the original Date of Service).
Example: MTRs for the service date March 1, 2021 will be due after 30 days on March 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM. Any MTRs submitted for a March 1st date of service on or after April 1st will be considered late and will not be paid.
These services will be held to the monthly six missing time limit. MTRs that are unexcused and unverifiable will not be paid after the 6 missing time limit is reached. Missing time requests are counted per individual staff.
Due dates for all March 2021 dates of service are below: