Hey fellow boaters! News on Club Cruises!
Be sure to mark these dates on your calendar for "tentative"
LYC Rendezvous in 2021.
Everything will be dependent on BC's Covid guidelines and organized activities will be kept to a minimum. Bring your mask, hand sanitizer & practice social distancing.
April 23- 24- 25 @ Thetis Island Marina
- April 23rd (Friday)
- 4 pm - Mingle under or around the outside covered shelter. Bring your own appy, beverage & a chair.
- April 24th (Saturday)
10 am - Walk led by Deb & Bob C or E Bike Ride- (bring your own bike) - led by Susan E & Steve J
- Thetis Island "Pot of Gold Coffee" will have coffee for sale in the Pub...sorry, no tour this year due to Covid. Support a great local coffee producer.
- Dinner- Thetis Island Marina is planning a private dinner for our group. Cost and details are being worked on. Participation optional.
- April 25 (Sunday)
- Morning-mingle on the dock or on the shore with your coffee.
Contact Bev at the Thetis Island Marina by March 31st at (250) 246-3464 to reserve your moorage. Cost is $1.25 per foot. There is a limit of 15 boats so be sure to reserve ahead as it is "first come first serve".
If you don't own a boat, just walk on the ferry and come and join your LYC friends for the day.
ADDITIONAL CRUISE DATES FOR YOUR CALENDAR
May 2nd - Sail Past - details soon in a separate communication.
May 21-24 @ Montague Harbour Marina - details at a later date.
- For those interesting in camping, there may be room for tents or RVs at the provincial campground nearby if booked in advance.
June 11-13 @ Maple Bay Marina - details at a later date.
September 3-6 @ Otter Bay Marina (pending confirmation late March).
We can still have fun even if activities are limited!
All planned activity will be guided by current Covid guidelines.
Volunteers are needed to help with the Rendezvous.
If you are interested in being part of the LYC Rendezvous team, please contact Susan Erickson (link below).
Stay Well & Be Safe.....