PTA Registration for this year
is now open.
This will be our main fundraiser for the year so we hope to see as many families as possible register.
Your membership helps to support the following things:
- PTA Grants (purchase Audiovisual equipment for both gyms, garden at PR, Book closet at Lyon, Soft Starts at both schools)
- Holiday Helper
- Book Fair/Literature Alive
- Virtual Community Nights (both Family and Parents) NEW this year
- International Night
- Assemblies at both schools
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation
- Parent Connect (district wide parent education)
- Scholastic magazine subscriptions
- 5th Grade Picnic
We will NOT be doing paper directories this year, the only directory will be A to Z connect and you will need to register for the PTA in order to access it. PTA members will also recieve a digital file that can be printed at home for a hard copy.
Directions to purchase memberships
- Go to A to Z Connect on the web or use the app on your phone
- Log in (or register)
- Once you are logged in you should see your information from last year (we have not gotten the information for this year from the district -SEE BELOW TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE DIRECTORY)
- On the upper left side you will see 3 bars, click on them
- A search bar should then show up
- Look for the Store/Products and click on it
- You should then see the Products page, click on view item next to family membership $25
- Click add to cart
- On the upper right side you should see a 1 in the shopping cart, click on the shopping cart
- Choose Paypal and check out
There are two things you will need to do to ensure you have access to the directory.
- Purchase a membership to the PTA
All of our data comes from the District’s data in Powerschool that they send us in late September. When you were registering for PowerSchool there was an authorization that you will need to have checked for your data to be released to our directory. If you did not check this permission, or would like to double check that you did - Login to Powerschool and click on “Registration” – scroll down to this section: