1. Proposed merger would create 33-hospital network in Louisiana Full story
2. Cost of employer-based family health coverage hits record high: $20,576 Full story
3. BCBS of North Carolina CEO resigns after DWI arrest Full story
4. It takes a large fleet of devices for a hospital to run, and managing and maintaining that fleet is no walk in the park. Reduce the amount of time your staff spends on document processing - they’ll thank you for it.
5. Join industry keynotes Rasu Shrestha, MD; Carter Dredge; Jennifer Golbeck; Stephen Morgan, MD; Patrice Weiss, MD; Robert Pearl, MD; and Jhaymee Tynan at Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com
6.Sam's Club launches healthcare pilot program for members: 5 things to know Full story
7. Hear from UMass Memorial's virtual medicine team during this upcoming webinaron delivering digital-first, patient-centric care.
8. 4 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
9. UNC Board Chairman Harry Smith to depart in October Full story
10. High-value physicians could save Medicare $287B, UnitedHealth says Full story