La Quinta Arts Festival
March 1-4, 2018
Application Deadline: 9/30/17
Call to Artists
La Quinta Arts Festival is ranked #1 Fine Art Festival in the Nation by Art Fair SourceBook 2013, 2014, 2015 and #3 Fine Art Festival in the Nation by Art Fair SourceBook 2016, 2017. Also ranked #4 Best Fine Art & Design Show by Sunshine Artist 2016 and #5 America's Best Art Fair by Art Fair Calendar 2016.
La Quinta, CA - a short drive from legendary Palm Springs
March 1-4, 2018 (Thursday - Sunday) from 10 am to 5 pm daily
- Gross Art Sales 2017 averaged $3 million
- Average Art Sales in 2017 over $14,000.
- Innovative Online Jury Process by prominent jury members who independently evaluate your medium over a three day period. Each jury member concentrates on only one medium of art - not the entire show!
- Dedicated 24/7 Artist Hotline - contact booth sitters by cell phone
- 24 Hour Private Security and Police
- Leisurely 2 day set-up and tear-down. Paid Labor Assistance with flatbed golf carts available..
- Artist Hospitality includes morning and afternoon snacks, chilled bottled water throughout the day, a gourmet lunch box delivered daily to each booth. (Artist selects lunch order.)
- Impressive Artist Award Reception
- Booth Fees from $275 to $775 - all booths located on lush grass!
- Year round exposure to art buyers on LQAF.com Artist Galleries, $100 annual fee
La Quinta Arts Festival is held on the spectacular grounds of the La Quinta Civic Center Campus, a life-size picture postcard framed by majestic mountains, lush green lawns, and a lake. This spectacular outdoor gallery extolled by
Art Fair SourceBook
as "the most stunning festival site in the country".
Hosting 220 of the nation's foremost contemporary artists, this four day show attracts an affluent demographic and wealthy snowbirds who have second homes in the southern California desert. The festival runs concurrent with the HITS Horse Show which attracts the most accomplished equestrian riders in the world and is the weekend before the BNP Tennis Open March 5-18th. This ensures that there is hotel availability for art patrons and artists.
La Quinta Arts Festival requires the Artist to pay a show fee of 20% of all art sales made at, or as a result of participating in La Quinta Arts Festival. A low booth fee of $275 for a 12x12 space means minimal up-front investment to participate, and allows LQAF to be successful only if the artists are successful. The 220 participating Artists are the stars of our show. Art patrons come for the high quality art!
Now Accepting Applications on ZAPP
Applications available June 1 - September 30, 2017 - $50
Notification: October 31, 2017
Booth Fee Due: December 1, 2017
Artists may also contact Dedicated Artist Helpline:
Phone: 760-564-1244 ext. 112
If you apply to this show, please state Art-Linx as your source