Dear faithful and supportive La Vita members,
Closing our doors was heartbreaking for us and the members we serve, but we remain positive that by doing our part, we will help hasten the recovery of our community. We look forward to being back with our La Vita Family as soon as we are given the “green light”. Re-opening updates will be announced via email, our website, and social media.
Thank you to everyone who has reached out with your kind words of encouragement over the last 11 days. La Vita employees have been very busy helping in areas of need throughout the hospital. There has been limited time at La Vita to answer emails and phone messages, but we
will continue to do
our best to follow up. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
We have had questions come in that we want to address.
- You do not need to contact us to put your membership on a freeze. ALL memberships have been set to a $0 freeze for the month of April.
- Anyone who has paid for a program, personal training or aerial yoga, the expiration date extended for the length of time that we are closed.
- The spring swim lesson session has been postponed. Those who are enrolled will be contacted once the next start date is determined after re-opening.
- We know that staying fit and active is our best way to build a strong immune system and stay healthy. Here are some free options to help keep you active at home.
- Life Fitness free at home workouts: https://go.lifefitness.com/wod
- ACE at home workout: https://www.acefitness.org/education-and-resources/lifestyle/blog/6593/top-25-at-home-exercises/
We miss our members, but know that we are helping to keep you safe and healthy by encouraging you to stay home. W
e will all get through this together! Take care of yourselves, of each other, and KNOW we will be looking forward to seeing you!
Your La Vita Family