Columbine Lake Country Club Off Highway Vehicle Regulations ARTICLE XII
1. No person under the age of ten (10) years may operate any OHV.
2. No person ten (10) years of age or older may operate any OHV unless: a. The person has in his possession a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Colorado or another state; or b. The person is accompanied by and under the immediate supervision of a person who has in their possession a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Colorado or another state. “Under immediate supervision” shall mean, at a minimum, the unlicensed operator is within 25 feet of a licensed operator.
3. Multiple passengers are not allowed on any OHV unless said OHV is manufactured to carry more than one rider.
4. OHV passengers under ten (10) years of age are required to wear a helmet, unless the OHV is enclosed.
6. OHVs are to be used only to travel to and from a place or activity. Circling around the lake and neighborhoods and “joyriding” is prohibited. Example: to and from the lake, clubhouse, trash, neighbor’s house, or trail ride is permissible.
7. Hours of operations are between 8 AM and 8 PM unless going to or from an event or trail ride.
Read Full Article here