- LUM’s Shelter and Winter Warming Station are open and following CDC recommendations for disease prevention in emergency homeless shelters, including universal thermometer use, segmenting of those exhibiting symptoms of upper respiratory illness, use of social distancing practices, latex gloves for staff and the frequent wiping of all surfaces with anit-viral wipes.
- LUM’s Protein Pantry is open and utilizing social distancing, open door and safe food distribution practices.
- LUM youth programs closed until local schools reopen
- Good Samaritan Fund: phone and email service
- LUM Tax Preparation Program: Online Tax Preparation only
- Immigration Clinic: phone and email service
- LUM ID Clinic: phone and email service
- All LUM meetings: cancelled or moved to online format until further notice
- LUM’s 420 North Street office is closed to the public until further notice
- LUM’s phones are staffed during regular business hours to provide information about accessing LUM’s services online
- LUM staff have been encouraged to work from home until further notice
"Thank you" to all of LUM’s dedicated staff and volunteers for doing the important work of keeping themselves and their loved-ones safe, for mitigating the spread of disease to the public, and for finding creative ways to continue to provide LUM's vital services to our community during this difficult time.
Donate via US mail: LUM 420 N. 4th Street, Lafayette, IN 47901