Governor Newsom issued a stay at home order a week ago, on March 19
. This included the closure of non-essential businesses to control the spread of COVID-19. The Lake Forest II Board of Directors voted to close the Clubhouse and all amenities until the risk of community spread has decreased, and the state and federal governments allow the reopening of facilities such as ours.
There are essential services the Association provides that will continue for the health and safety of the community. Although the Clubhouse and business offices are closed, Association maintenance staff is continuing to work in the community, including landscape in the parks and paseos, repairing walls, clearing Woods areas, performing basic pool maintenance, painting, and other essential services. The Clubhouse will also be tented for fumigation this weekend.
The balance of the staff is working from home and/or is on call to respond when needed to address emergency issues and essential services. We are continuing to provide services to the community, including:
- Accounting: Accounting is still processing payments, paying bills, providing statements for refinancing, and assisting homeowners with issues or questions. email@example.com or x18
- Community Services: Architectural applications are still being processed digitally. Although violation letters have been suspended for the most part, staff is informally reaching out to residents to let them know of issues that will be considered a violation in the future and encouraging them to correct during this time if able. Staff is also available to answer questions and provide assistance. firstname.lastname@example.org or x13
- Maintenance: Maintenance operation are continuing with employees practicing social distancing from one another and from residents. email@example.com or x21
- Recreation: Despite the postponement of many scheduled events, the Recreation Manager is available to answer question and take suggestions. firstname.lastname@example.org or x28
- Administration: We are available to answer your questions during this challenging time. email@example.com or x11
We will do our best to respond to you as quickly as possible. Please note, however, that responses may be delayed.
Association assessment payments can be mailed or deposited in the drop box by the Front Doors of the Clubhouse. The pedestrian gates to the Clubhouse parking lot are open 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday for those wishing to use the drop box. Please note the gates will be closed March 27th through March 30th for Clubhouse fumigation.
Thank you for your understanding, patience, and continued support, and we apologize for any inconvenience this mandatory temporary closure may cause to our members. The Association will continue to provide updates on our operating conditions for our members on our website and via email blasts. Please check the website for the latest information and updates.
The Board of Directors and staff continue to urge you to stay safe and wish you and your family good health and all the best during these challenging times. We look forward to fully serving you again soon.
To learn more about Coronavirus, including ongoing updates, prevention tips and frequently asked questions, here are a few resources for your reference: