1. Start volunteering as soon as today! Your help is needed now across the grounds.
2. You're responsible for keeping track of your own hours.
3. Please wear your official Lakeside Chautauqua Volunteer Corps name badge and mask while volunteering.
4. Please use your own tools and equipment when possible. Lakeside tools and equipment can be borrowed if necessary, however, each department will have different rules regarding loaning tools and equipment. You will be informed of these rules upon volunteering.
5. Please visit the Lakeside Chautauqua Foundation Office, located at 217 Walnut Ave., if you're unable to download and print the Volunteer Application. We will give you a physical copy of the application.