What is Lakeville Cares?
During this COVID-19 emergency, our community has people who need help. We also have people that want to help. Lakeville Cares is a place where the community can come together.
- Do you know a senior or a person with a compromised immune system that needs groceries or prescriptions delivered? We can help.
- Are you a person that wants to help by making masks for others to wear? You can help.
- Do you need masks? We can help you get them.
- Are you a business that has services? We can help connect you with those in need of your services.
Who is Lakeville Cares?
The City of Lakeville, Hosanna Church and the Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce are just a few organizations that are currently involved in this volunteer organization.
How do I
- Send an email to information@Lakevillecares.org.
- Call 952-522-2737: Leave a voice mail. Your call will be returned between the hours of 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. Monday through Friday.
How can I help?
- Clean high-thread count bed sheets (color does not matter) and new material is needed. If you can donate material, you may drop it off at Hosanna Church (door #1) or contact email@example.com to donate material.
- We are looking for clean new bed sheets, elastic and other materials we can distribute to those helping to sew masks. If you have material you would like to donate, place it in a clean trash bag or other plastic bag and leave the bag on your front step. Send an email to information@LakevilleCares.org with your address and we will pick it up.
- You can also drop off your donated materials at Hosanna Church (door #1) at 9600 163rd Street West in Lakeville.
Homemade Mask Drive Saturday!
We are asking those that like to sew to consider making masks for our community. Masks can be dropped off on
Saturday, April 25 from 10-2
at Lakeville Fire Station 4 or Hosanna Church (door #1) at 9600 163rd Street West in Lakeville.