Are you enthusiastic about our Landcare work?
Do you have ideas on how we could do it even better?
Do you have administrative or management skills?
In accordance with our Constitution (18.3), "At each annual general meeting of the association, the members of the management committee [including the president, vice-president, treasurer, and secretary] must retire from office, but are eligible, on nomination, for re-election."
Nominations are therefore sought for the following positions:
* Vice President
* not more than eight regular Management Committee members
If you have an interest or expertise in the following areas we'd be particularly pleased if you would nominate:
* grant application writing
* events coordination
* media communications, including Facebook
* plant propagation
* knowledge of local flora and fauna habitat management
If you would like to put up your hand for the committee, here's how:
* You need to be a current member.
* You need two current TM Landcare members to nominate you.
* Your nomination must be in writing, signed by you and those who are nominating you.
The form must be given to the secretary at least 14 days before the AGM on 31st October (i.e. received no later than Friday 16th October.)
The nomination form can be found on the TML website (www.tamborinemtnlandcare.org.au): go to the menu on the left, click on Forms and Documents. There you'll find the form AGM - Management Committee Nomination Form, which you can print out.
The form can be mailed to
Wendy Morgan, Secretary
Tamborine Mountain Landcare
10/15 Main St
North Tamborine QLD 4272or delivered to the Piccabeen Bookshop in an envelope marked Attn: Secretary.
Do consider nominating - the duties aren't heavy and the meetings are very friendly.