If you or your team are looking to invest in your long-term professional development for a nominal fee, this program is for you.
The 6-week certificate program requires little time commitment (weekly hour-long sessions for six weeks) and applies core competencies in leadership and resilience to help set you up for long-term, consistent success. For as little as $35 for Chamber members and $70 for non-members, the program will help you:
- Communicate and connect more openly with your employees
- Be a more productive, empathetic leader
- Efficiently host team meetings to encourage dialogue and idea exchanges
- Build a better workplace culture and team mentality
- Engage with customers in a more meaningful way
- Strategize new approaches to servicing your clients
- Cultivate and offer a superior customer experience
- Diversify your cultural intelligence to help your team work effectively together
- Design a world-class customer experience program that also recognizes employee excellence
Courses are taught by award winning professors Dr. Mark Colgate and Prof. Brian Leacock, and are supplemented by resiliency roundtables with other businesses to drive collaboration and connectedness.
Sign up now for the final cohort:
March 22nd - April 28th, first two session on a Monday, following four sessions on a Wednesday, 12 to 1pm MST.
Registration for Cohort 4 closes March 19, 2021 at 5pm.
Late registration will be accepted until March 29, 2021 at 8am. However, in order to receive a certificate, attendees must attend a minimum of 5/6 sessions.