Apply for Executive Council by noon today!
Why get involved in the LPMCA?
Our goal is to build a strong primary care community. By organizing as a sector, we as Primary Care are establishing clear goals, strategies, and processes in order to:
- speak with a strong, united voice
- connect to teams and supports
- improve our practice
- focus on equitable representation
- and much more ...
Be a part of building this network with us -- come join our community!
Timeline for this process:
- March 22-April 5 (12:00 noon): receiving Expressions of Interest
- April 6-13: voting open for one week
- April 14: notify individuals who submitted an Expression of Interest
- April 15: announcement of new Executive Council