Students applying to Most Blessed Sacrament School will be accepted in the following priority:
● Currently enrolled students whose families practice their faith and are IOG
of currently enrolled students - MBS Parishioners must be IOG and meet yearly volunteer requirements - Out of Parish or Non-Catholic families must meet yearly volunteer requirements
● Catholic students of parishioners who are IOG
● Catholic students of parishioners transferring from another Catholic school who are IOG
● Students of Catholic families residing in another parish who practice their faith and are IOG
● Students of families of other faiths identified as members of their church
Parent’s Commitment to Church and School
One of the requirements for enrollment and/or retention at Most Blessed Sacrament Catholic School is a commitment to the following agreement.
We/I therefore promise and commit:
1. The Catholic members of our family to attend mass every weekend and on Holy Days in addition to daily prayer at home.
2. Our family commits to thirty hours of time and talent to be given to the school and /or church each year. (A year is from registration to re-registration.) Time and Talent hours are required and reviewed prior to re-registration each year. Hours must be completed in order to receive the in-parish tuition rate.
3. Support to the stewardship program of the church as an Identified Offertory Giver (IOG)* and sign a new Stewardship Commitment Card each year.
*IOG - The parents or legal guardians whose use of offertory envelopes has noted their
financial support of the parish in the minimum amount of
; (Contributions must be made by December 31 the year prior to acceptance) unless otherwise authorized by the Pastor.