Have you registered for the New Mexico PTA State Convention on May 6th and 7th at the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel?
This is an opportunity for PTA members and PTA leaders to attend informative workshops and network with state and national leaders. Attending Convention is a legitimate use of your PTA funds. If you are a Title I school, have you spoken with your school Principal to see if there are Title I funds available to attend?
Each year, PTA members and PTA leaders come together to:
- Receive officer training for your current or new position
- Attend relevant workshops that concern you and your child
- Hear from state and national experts on emerging issues in our state
- Speak with representatives from National PTA
- Talk with exhibitors about their programs and services that can support your PTA
- Network with other PTA members about what works....and what doesn't work
Do you wonder how to:
- Efficiently and practically do your PTA work?
- Bring programs to your school that benefit your students?
- Strategically plan for the next school year?
- Gain skills that benefit your school and the work you do?
- Engage more male role models...dads, uncles, grandfathers?
- Understand what it really means to be a Title I school?
- Utilize Social Media to communicate to the families in your school?
These are just some of the reasons and benefits to attend the NMPTA State Convention! Oh...did I mention the giveaways, door prizes, great food and the opportunity to talk one on one with New Mexico PTA Board members?We look forward to seeing you at the 101st NMPTA State Convention. Go to the
NMPTA website today to register!
"If you can dream it - you can do it."