Recap | NYSFAAA Fall 2015 Conference
HEAG was proud to be a part of the Fall 2015 NYSFAAA Conference held in Buffalo, NY this past week. The sessions were informative and timely. We enjoyed speaking with NY state financial aid administrators, as well. Below are a few questions and concerns we discussed with fellow aid administrators:
- Will state grant requirements align with the federal prior prior year requirements to accommodate awarding and verification procedures?
- How will the various Student Information and Financial Aid Management Systems deliver timely updates based on the new prior prior year requirements?
- HESC will be requiring standardized award letters, in addition to, the shopping sheet for 2016-2017.
- TAP audits may undergo changes based on new state ED regulatory changes.
- Why is NYS STEM scholarship access limited to only CUNY and SUNY colleges?
Thank you again to all those that stopped by. Hope to see you again next year!