𝗞𝗲𝘆 𝗣𝗣𝗣 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲:
• PPP borrowers can set their PPP loan’s covered period to be any length between 8 and 24 weeks to best meet their business needs;
• PPP loans will cover additional expenses, including operations expenditures, property damage costs, supplier costs, and worker protection expenditures;
• The Program’s eligibility is expanded to include 501(c)(6)s, housing cooperatives, direct marketing organizations, among other types of organizations;
• The PPP provides greater flexibility for seasonal employees;
• Certain existing PPP borrowers can request to modify their First Draw PPP Loan amount; and
• Certain existing PPP borrowers are now eligible to apply for a Second Draw PPP Loan.
𝗔 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝘄 𝗣𝗣𝗣 𝗟𝗼𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿:
• Previously received a First Draw PPP Loan and will or has used the full amount only for authorized uses;
• Has no more than 300 employees; and
• Can demonstrate at least a 25% reduction in gross receipts between comparable quarters in 2019 and 2020.