It's that time of year again! Here's a timeline of the Muskingum Valley Council 2020 Popcorn Sale:
August and September
· Have a budget for your Scouts’ “Ideal Year of Scouting”, set your sales goal and empower youth to make it happen.
· Have your own UNIT POPCORN KICKOFF! Our studies have shown that units that have a kickoff continuously increase their sale from the previous year!
· Make sure your unit has a checking account. Transactions should NOT be handled through personal checking accounts.
· Scouts registered before September 1st will receive their sales materials in the mail around September 25. You must personally distribute materials to new Scouts that you sign up in September.
Wednesday, September 2— Show and Sell orders due.
Saturday, September 19 — Units pick up their Show and Sell order
Friday, Sept 25 — Sale Begins!
October 1, 8 & 15— Blitz Forms due Scouts need to submit their filled up take order forms by 5:00pm to the Council Service Center, or to email@example.com
October 31 — Show & Sell payment due, Prize and Popcorn Take Order Due and ALL RETURNS Due
· Units MUST order product and prizes on-line.
· Copy of prize order and popcorn order from website.
· Copies for all “FILL IT UP” winners (we only need one “FILL IT UP” page).
· List of all Scouts that sold with their total sale amout (use page at end of this guide).
· Chairman should also remember to bring registrations and payment for unregistered youth members.
November 21 (9 am to 10 am) - Take Order Distribution Day and payment due date
· Popcorn is distributed to units through one distribution point. All products must be picked up at the distribution point on this date. It will not be delivered to your unit.