November marked the beginning of the Tropical North Queensland
, and very soon we will be delighted to see Australia's Tropical Rainforests at their very best... in the wet!
A visit to the world's oldest continually surviving tropical rainforest in the rain is a magical, must-do experience! Rolling cloud formations hug the magestic rainforest clad mountain ranges shrouding this ancient environment in a cloak of moisture-laden mist.
Your rainy day adventure includes:
- Gliding in fully enclosed gondolas
- Complimentary umbrellas at our stations
- Interpretive Ranger Guided Tours
- Entry to the Rainforest Interpretive Centre
- Amazing views of the rainforest, Barron Gorge and Barron Falls.
So if you are looking for something to do in Cairns when it is raining, Skyrail really is the perfect rainy day experience!