Dear TCET Client
We hope things are going well for you. We are contacting you because we previously worked with you through PrepCan, the pre-arrival program coordinated by the Centre for Education and Training (TCET).
Today, we are excited to announce a new government-funded foreign credential recognition program,
, that will benefit you or your family members living in
Alberta or Saskatchewan
What is Career Loans?
Career Loans provides Internationally Trained Professionals (ITPs) with one-on-one career counselling and micro loans
so they can return to their chosen profession.
What do we offer?
- Micro Loans for eligible clients up to $15,000
- FREE one-on-one career counselling
- Low-interest rates (prime + 2%)
- Expert assistance with the accreditation process
What are our benefits?
- Virtual program, can be used anytime and anywhere
- Available to those who have been denied by traditional bank loans
- Loan repayment period up to four years
If you think this program is suitable for you, please reach out to our Alberta or Saskatchewan counsellors.
The Career Loans Team