Leadership Mastery Program for Emerging and Established Managers and Leaders
Skills Every Manager and Leader Must Master!!
Are Your Managers and Leaders Following the Latest Strategies and Solutions to Recruit, Retain, Engage, Train, Motivate, Articulate, and Instill a More Positive, Productive, and Profitable Culture?
As you know, people join companies and leave managers. Unfortunately, people get promoted for their technical skills and not their ability to lead. The quality of your leadership and management team directly correlates to your organizations level of success.
Arnold's programs will focus on the essential skills, and competencies managers and leaders must possess to build a more positive, productive, and profitable culture. Hiring Arnold is like having leadership and organizational development expert on your team at a fraction of the cost.
Now! You will get a continual improvement learning system to upgrade the skills of your managers and leaders that goes well beyond a "learn and forget" one time training program.
Just ten professional development programs, plus unlimited access for questions, advice, mentoring, and continual support
are all that stand between your managers/ leaders and better leadership outcomes.
Arnold Sanow, MBA, CSP, who has worked with thousands of leaders and managers from top-rated companies and organizations will work with your team to provide best practice tips, tools, and solutions they can use ... NOW!
The All-Inclusive 12 Month Onsite Professional Development Program and System with Unlimited Access for Questions, Advice, Mentoring and Support, Includes:
(modules can be adapted with different topics depending on your challenges, needs, and concerns)
- Communication Crushers vs. Positive Interactions - This interactive session will provide the participants with an in-depth understanding of the traits, behaviors, attitudes, and communication elements that either help or hinder working relationships, team cooperation, and a positive work culture. We will cover such areas as the power of appreciation, active listening, e-mail rules, empathy vs. sympathy, blame, accountability, rudeness, snap judgments, assumptions, sarcasm, everyday interactions and more
- Understand others First - To understand, motivate, influence, lead and get along with others we need to communicate in the ingredients that others find important and not just what we find as important. The statement, "treat others the way you want to be treated" should be changed to "treat others the way they want to be treated" At the end of this module everyone will understand their communication style and the style of others with whom they work. As a result, each participant will improve their ability to build rapport, relationships, and connect with others. We will use a proprietary communication styles exercise.
- Generational, Gender, and Cultural Differences - Communicating is an art, not a science. To be able to motivate, influence, and create a more positive, productive, and profitable work culture, it is essential that we understand the characteristics, traits, and differences of others. In this session, we will explore how to understand, connect, communicate, and get the most out of those from different age groups, gender, and cultural differences.
- Body Language, Tone, and Words - It's how you say it, not just what you say. This module looks at how your body language, the tone of your voice, and the fact that the words you use can either enhance connections or destroy them. Participants will learn techniques to make themselves more approachable, likable, and trustworthy and how to instantly detect the meaning of the body language of others.
- Unconscious Bias/ Your Rule Book - Everyone sees things through different lenses. We all have separate realities, and when people don't abide by or break our rules or expectations, it generates a reason to penalize or disconnect from the person (violator). This module will look at how your biases, assumptions, snap judgments, stereotypes, should's, should not's and ego is getting in the way of building enduring connections and positive relationships.
- Emotional Intelligence - What it is, how to use it, and why it matters to you. This module will look at the five keys that are the competencies of those with high emotional intelligence; self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation, empathy, and effective relationships.
- Managing Disagreements, Dealing with "Difficult" People and Handling Difficult Conversations - This module will go over the four steps to manage any disagreement, 12 ways to deal with difficult people, handling bullies, negativity, and step by step templates to manage difficult conversations.
- 7 Ways to Get Everyone Singing Your Praises - This module focuses on the seven competencies that will help you and your team members get along with anyone, anytime, anywhere. We will focus on keeping your attitude adjusted at all times, being reliable, responsive, displaying trust and credibility, appearance, empathy, and kindness.
- Leader Development - Train the Trainers. This module will provide Leaders with specific training tools, exercises, activities, strategies, and tactics they can use on an ongoing basis to train and get the most out of their team.
- Presentation Skills Training - Whether speaking to one person or one hundred getting your message across clearly and concisely is essential to your success. Fortune magazine mentioned it as the #1 skill for career growth. This module will help anyone project poise and professionalism, captivate and engage their listeners, persuade people to act on what is said, eliminate the fear of speaking "speaker's anxiety" and boost your credibility, image, and personal presence. Presentation skills are essential for every Leader.
Optional Add On or Substitute for Another Module:
Sexual Harassment -
What it is and what it isn't. This module will look at how to recognize and deal with sexual harassment. Sexual harassment prevention starts with a change of behavior. Although some workplace behavior is easy to identify as inappropriate, many actions that may appear innocent on the surface may be viewed as incidents of sexual harassment.
The Leadership Mastery Program Includes:
- One flat fee - NO expenses-
- All programs presented by Arnold Sanow in-person - on-site
- Master handout developed and reproduced by Sanow Professional Development for each session
- Meetings before each session by phone/skype/in-person to tailor the program
- Delivery of each presentation at the client's location
- Follow up e-mail after each session with a summary of "keepers" key points to remind and reinforce
- Access to ongoing 2-minute tips e-zine to remind and reinforce
- Debrief after each session with key people to share observations and steps for continual improvement
- Ongoing and unlimited access to Arnold between sessions for advice, questions, mentoring or support by phone, e-mail or skype 24/7
- PDF electronic copies of Arnold's "Get Along" book for all participants. See description at the online store at www.arnoldsanow.com
- Relevant articles for the client to use in newsletters, web site, etc. for continual learning
- The client has permission to record or videotape the sessions for future reference
- Debrief with key leaders after each meeting to go over observations and steps for continual improvement.
- Certificate of completion
A Few Client testimonials