1. Leapfrog unveils fall 2019 safety grades: 5 things to knowFull story
2. Washington hospital cited for 22 care deficiencies after state auditFull story
3. CommonSpirit divests KentuckyOne Health Full story
4. Infection prevention case study: How Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton brought down HAIs. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. Thrilled to announce the addition of four Executive Leadership Forums at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Join us for exclusive discussions on women's leadership, pediatric and children's hospital leadership, pharmaceutical leadership, and supply chain leadership — register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Patient killed in tussle with police at North Carolina hospitalFull story
7.How Sanford Health is retaining younger nurses Full story
8.Dr. Internet is quick but imperfect. Equip your care teams with 3 approaches to navigate the era of digital diagnosis Learn more
9.1 in 5 older adults take leftover antibiotics, survey findsFull story
10.CMS launches first behavioral health pilot in DCFull story
11. Your revenue cycle is outdated in some way. Learn how modernize your revenue cycle and gain a competitive advantage -- click here.
12. Childhood trauma linked to poor health outcomes, CDC findsFull story