|What will you learn?
- How the circuit courts judges, the trustee, and the trustee's law firm analyze preference actions
- What works and doesn't work when negotiating these claims
- Over looked litigation tools at your disposal to place the trustee on the defensive
- Practices to implement internally to anticipate and prepare the paperwork necessary to defeat these claims at a fraction of the expense through pre-litigation planning
- Strategies as to a law firm's selection, retention & management
- How late payments can still be in the ordinary course of business
- How to apply efficient negotiating strategies regularly used by contingency attorneys for hourly matters
Jay Winston, President, Winston & Winston P.C.
Member: $50* Non-member: $99
*CFA Education Foundation Contributors, who contribute $2,500 or greater annually, receive member pricing.