The current public health situation, with increased financial stress and many staff working remotely, is presenting unique new challenges for employers and work teams, and new potential for conflict.
This half-day training will provide you with insights and skills that you can apply immediately in your organization.
Together we will:
- Explore the principles of interest-based negotiation
- Try out basic communication skills in practice scenarios
- Practice managing the heightened emotional climate during a conflict
- Apply conflict-resolution skills to a current conflict
- Explore the practical uses of mediation as one model for conflict resolution
This training will include lecture, discussion, demonstration, small group activities and practice
s utilizing Zoom video conferencing technology. The concepts and skills we will cover are designed to improve communication and enhance relationships in any setting.
Training fee: $49.00
ed by Oriana Noël Lewis, Training Manager, Lucia Wyss, Youth Services Manager, and Charlotte Aldrich, Program Specialist.