Oct. 1: Building a Social Brand Seminar
Learn from some of the best social media marketers in the tourism business! Join staff members from
Sebring Civic Center
to hear the latest on social media best practices, tools for content development and management, and trends in the tourism industry. This presentation will cover choosing your social media channels, how to best use hashtags, user-generated content, photo tips and tricks, and opportunities to take advantage of social media trends.
Attendees will learn:
- How to do Facebook Lives w/one-pager attendees can take with them
- Best practices for sharing user-generated content and posting frequency
- How to choose which social media channels to use
Who should attend? Anyone who is involved with or wants to get involved with tourism-related social media marketing:
- Sports-related: Golf, fishing, cycling
- Event, Conference & Tourism Planners
- Spas & Service Industry
- Chambers, CRAs, etc.
The seminar starts at 8:30 AM with introduction by TDC then the Social Media Seminar presented by VISIT FLORIDA staff will begin.
Free to attend; open to all tourism partners. Presentation will conclude no later than 10:45 AM.