1) Malibu Preps to Legally Block 5G - Documents You Can Use
2) First Net (federally funded, weaponized surveillance towers) and LA RICS (LA arm of First Net) are back again with heavy ad campaign to take full advantage of the Covid19 lock down, after we helped LA County reject 150 federally funded surveillance towers 7 years ago.
3) UI Media Interview on Our FCC Suit and 5G
4) RFKs knock down drag out German press conference speaks of 5G
1) Malibu Preps to Legally Block 5G - Documents You Can UseI write you today with some good news and documents you can use to help stop 5G in your area! Malibu residents have been hard at work reaching out to their city council, calling for a moratorium on 5G! They have a new group called MalibuforSafeTech.org and have been calling and using our platform to send over 100 petitions to the council to voice their opposition! One of the
members of the group also reached out to ex telecom attorney Scott McCollough 512-888-1112 email@example.com,
to help with a re-write
of their current wireless ordinance
to protect them as much as possible. Scott came up with some GORGEOUS language for both the ordinance and the response to Jonathan Kramer
, (this is a MUST READ) the pro industry attorney who goes around arguing about how cities should really just accept the antennas, full well knowing how deadly they are.
Thanks to the citizen outreach, the Malibu City Councils response to the hearing was amazing!! They now get it and they don't want 5G either!! Here is a playback of the meeting
which starts @ 1:05:44 and ends @ 2:56:25 (I was absent when they called me only due to a technical problem with Zoom but I was able to speak at the end). They are going to do their best to give the residents what they want which is a total block on 5G! If they go with Scotts ordinance language, there will be no more 5G in Malibu as there is no such thing as "re-insurance and indemnification for health effects from cell antennas"!
This part about requiring the industry have insurance and indemnifying the city may have been originally brought by attorney Mark Pollock 707-257-3089 firstname.lastname@example.org
who is currently working on behalf of residents in Newport Beach. Although the Newport Beach City Council rejected the requirement of re-insurance, here is the appeal Mark sent the city
...the residents are not giving up and will now most likely be suing since apparently this beautifully written appeal was rejected.
with nearly 20,000 signatures to the WHO/IARC... Your information will also never be sold. We have found this to be an incredibly effective tool when vying for the attention of your busy representatives! If you are interested in taking advantage of this offer to help
To take advantage of our "click to call petition" that the city of Malibu utilized, which offers a petition automatically sent to your city council, an auto dial-er that connects the constituent directly to their representatives (if they are not on lock down) and a tweet that is tweeted to them (if you do Twitter), just shoot me an email or give me a call and we can get you up and running!
email@example.com or call 310-281-9639 (does not accept texts). We have found this to be an incredibly effective tool when vying for the attention of your busy representatives! There is no charge whatsoever for this service and it is now fully functional internationally! YOU keep the email addresses phone #s and names (as opposed to Change.org and others keeping them for themselves and not showing them to you) of all who take either the petition, phone or Twitter action, you will never be unjustly de-platformed as what happened to us with Avaaz, very uncannily, right as we were about to deliver our petition to make RF radiation Class 1 carcinogen,
stop small cells/5G roll outs in your area, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-455-7530 and leave me your phone # if I'm not there (does not accept texts).
2) First Net (federally funded, weaponized surveillance towers) and LA RICS (LA arm of First Net) are back again with heavy ad campaign to take full advantage of the Covid19 lock down, after we helped LA County reject 150 federally funded surveillance towers 7 years ago.Approx. 7 years ago, we made this video to help stop the LA RICS/First Net carcinogenic takeover of our air space. First Net is actually AT&T using our tax payer funds for their infrastructure. Over 100 people showed up to speak out at the hearing and the LA Fire Fighters Union also showed up and eventually were exempted from having to accept any 5G antennas in the entire state of CA! Currently, we are in touch with LA County re: an ordinance, however there is a big difference between LA County (Approx.10,000,000 people) and Malibu (approx. 8,000 people), so it is a very different political playing field. LA County had already banned LA RICS and FIRST NET based on cancer and had prohibited it's roll out 7 years ago but apparently now have changed their tune? If your area is being threatened with an LA RICS or FIRST NET (this is a nationwide roll out) federal tax payer funded, weaponized surveillance system, feel free to send me an email or give us a call so we can help.
3) UI Media Interview on our FCC suit and 5G
UI Media Network, Atlanta, Georgia
We are making headway.