In this Issue
- When a Cease-and-Desist Letter Arrives, Keep Calm, Carry On, But Do Respond
- Certain Tax Benefits and Business Arrangements Available Only if Spelled Out in the Governing Agreement
- Employers Beware: You May Be Personally Liable for Unpaid Wages
- Patent Trolls: the Intellectual Property Predators Trying to Take a Bite Out of Your Business
- Muddled Notice Means a Longer Wait to Take Possession in Foreclosure
The arrival of a cease-and-desist letter is an obvious warning; your choice among less obvious options in response may have a profound effect on your defense of any resulting lawsuit.
Bowie & Jensen is a Maryland-based leading business law firm. Bowie & Jensen focuses on Business Litigation, Business Transactions, Intellectual Property, Employment Law, Estates & Trusts, Tax, Construction Law and Commercial Real Estate.
For more information about Bowie & Jensen or the firm's attorneys, please visit www.bowie-jensen.com or call 410-583-2400.