Greetings and Shalom!
I am immediately sending out this Special Alert for subscribers because babies and women's lives are at stake.
Next week the Senate is expect to vote on the so-called "Women's Health Protection Act." This is a baby kill-bill. It permits unrestricted abortion-on-demand up to birth. It is shocking that the Congress would even consider such a horrible assault on human life. In addition, if passed into law this bill would endanger women's lives, resulting in an increase in botched abortions.
The bill passed in the House last September and now moves the Senate next week for a vote.
The details are shocking. As reported today by Dave Andrusko in the National Right to Life News, all of the following restrictions will be nullified if this horrific bill becomes law:
- Requirements to provide women seeking abortion with specific information on their unborn child and on alternatives to abortion;
- Laws providing reflection periods (waiting periods);
- Laws allowing medical professionals to opt-out of providing abortions;
- Laws limiting the performance of abortions to licensed physicians;
- Bans on elective abortion after 20 weeks when an unborn child is capable of feeling pain;
- Bans on the use of abortion as a method of sex selection. Anti-sex selection laws generally have broad public support in the states in which they are enacted, including support from substantial majorities of women.
Please contact your Senators now and let them know you object to this horrible bill.
Thank you and G-d bless you all for your efforts and commitment to saving babies' lives and saving women from a lifetime of abortion regret.
President, Jewish Life League
"The authentic Jewish pro-life message for everyone."