This Sunday, House and Senate budgets will be presented to finance and appropriations committees. The Roanoke Regional Chamber supports the following funding priorities as lawmakers consider amendments to the 2018-20 budget.
· Virginia Jobs Investment Program
· New Economy Workforce Credential Grant Program
· Virginia Telecommunications Initiative
· Business Ready Sites Program
· Fralin Biomedical Research Institute – expansion of biomedical research
· Roanoke Regional Airport Commission – two- year initiative to expand air service
· Jefferson College of Health Sciences merger