Confirmed Speakers Include:
- General Counsel,
Federal Trade Commission
Executive Vice President, NCTA - The Internet & Television Association
- Professor of Public Policy and Economics at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, and Member of FSF's Board of Academic Advisors
missioner, Federal Communications Commission
- Senior Vice President, Global Government Affairs, Internet Association
- Senior Executive Vice President, Comcast Corporation
- President and CEO, Multicultural Media, Telecom and Internet Council
- Professor, Duke University, and Member of FSF's Board of Academic Advisors
- Assistant Attorney General, Antitrust Division, U. S. Department of Justice
Senior Vice President, Public Policy & Government Affairs,
Verizon Communications Inc.
- Professor, Boston College Law School, and Member of FSF's Board of Academic Advisors
- Executive Vice President, Regulatory & State External Affairs, AT&T
- Commissioner, Federal Communications Commission
- Assistant Secretary for Communications and Information and Administrator, National Telecommunications and Information Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Chairman, Federal Trade Commission
- Professor of Law, University of Pennsylvania Law School, and Member of FSF's Board of Academic Advisors
REGISTRATION IS COMPLIMENTARY, INCLUDING CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST AND LUNCH.
BUT YOU MUST REGISTER TO ATTEND.