X-ray inspection systems provide complete operational confidence to food and pharmaceutical manufacturers and their retail channels through innovative technical solutions derived from consumer and industry insights.
X-ray Inspection Systems Built with Global Standards in Mind
X-ray inspection systems ensure product safety and integrity in order to avoid product recalls and customer complaints. They help manufacturers to achieve compliance with HACCP and retailer requirements as well as national and international regulations.
X-ray Inspection Systems Provide Complete Product Integrity
X-ray inspection technology offers exceptional contamination detection, such as glass, metal, stone and high-density plastics, even for products packaged in foil or metallised film. In addition x-ray systems can simultaneously perform a wide-range of in-line quality checks. These include measuring mass, counting components, identifying missing or broken products, monitoring fill levels, inspecting seal integrity and checking for damaged packaging.
X-Ray inspection is suitable for all of your packaging needs:
- X-Ray Inspection of Bulk Products - Loose free flowing products before being packaged.
- X-ray Inspection of Pumped Products - Slurries, semi-solids and fluids.
- X-Ray Inspection of Tall Rigid Containers - PET bottles, tetra packs, composite cans, ceramic containers, metal cans, jars & bottles.
- X-Ray Inspection of Large Sized Packaging - Singles or multiple primary small packs in a large secondary pack/case or loose products in large bags/sacks.
- X-ray Inspection of Small & Medium Sized Packaging - Retail packaging e.g. foil pouches, metallic trays, web-continued products.
Click Here to download a brochure on X-Ray Inspection Systems.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to discuss X-Ray or any other automation opportunities.
MD Packaging Agent, SW Ontario
Andrea M. Scowcroft
Sales Representative, SW Ontario