Welcome back to all who came in for our "soft opening" last week. Processes went well with all things considered. I wanted to take another opportunity to clarify the mask guidelines since it's the most important and can be a bit confusing.
- Mask/face covering is required when you enter/exit the club.
- Also required when walking to/from exercise station if others are within 6ft.
- While working out, you don't have to wear a mask as long as you are 6 ft from another member. If you are engaged in vigorous fitness activity, you must be 14ft from anyone directly in front of you if you are not wearing a mask.
- Mask/face covering are required in locker room if another member is within 6ft.
- All staff will wear a mask while working.
Numbers were very lite last week; hope to see a few more next week if you feel comfortable.
In Health -trace