Dear Friends and Fellow Artists,
Due to the impacts of the coronavirus resulting in the closure of public facilities and the need to maintain social distancing, the Folsom Arts Association is sorry to announce the cancellation of the following events and activities:
- April 3-5: Art Camp at Folsom Lake College
- April 24-26: Art Camp at Folsom Lake College
- April 21: Philippe Gandiol Art Demo at Gallery 48 Natoma
- April 29: Frida Kahlo Bus Trip to the deYoung Museum
The FAA will be issuing full refunds for these activities; please allow two weeks for processing. If you have not received your refund by April 1, contact Diana Latimer, the Folsom Arts Treasurer, at
- **May 15: Members Show at Harris Center for the Arts
**At this time, the May Members Show at the Harris Center for the Arts is pending. Should this be cancelled, you will be notified and we issued a full refund.
As an alternative to the show, we are exploring the possibility of having the
As the situation with the coronavirus is changing daily, we will continue to update you on any further impacts to our schedule of activities and events. Updates will be posted on the FAA website at
Information will also be sent via a newsletter.