Dear Parents-

With the current COVID-19 pandemic situation, we at CASA are monitoring the situation and following the lead of local government agencies and school districts. 

Because of this, we will delay the start of travel and recreational practices until March 30 with the start of recreational games delayed until April 4.

The health and safety of our players, families, coaches, staff and fans is our primary concern and we will make every decision with this in mind. We will communicate any changes to the above.

Jon Bassoff
CASA Board President