At Oak View National Bank, the health and safety of our employees, our customers, and our communities is our highest priority. I am reaching out to you personally to update you on the actions we are taking as the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19) continues to spread around the world and within the U.S. While risk in our area for COVID-19 is still very low, the flu risk is still high. Please be assured we are equipped and prepared to help you manage your financial life in case this impacts our community directly.
We have started to activate our Business Continuity Plan as a precautionary step in response to COVID-19. The plan, like many other banks, follows the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and state and local public health authorities in our area. This plan simply means that we are prepared to offer our customers and employees the right level of resources and risk management devoted to health and safety during this time.
- We have increased cleaning and sanitation efforts in our branch locations while reinforcing healthy habits for our employees.
- We are supporting our employees with paid-time off policies and guidance to ensure they stay home if they are sick, at risk due to travel, or have been exposed to illness.
- Ensuring we keep our products and services available to you.
- Helping you navigate uncertain times, whether you are impacted directly or through the volatility of the financial markets and discussing options with you to meet your changing financial needs.
- We have enhanced our risk monitoring and management.
If you would like to reduce your in-person transactions or if you are feeling under the weather, we make that easy for you. This is a great time to explore our online and mobile banking services for 24/7 access and peace of mind, as well as utilizing check writing as an alternative to handling cash. In addition to drive thru hours at our
Marshall & Culpeper locations
and Night Depository Services, Oak View National Bank offers our customers:
• Telephone Banking: 866-928-4714
For our business customers, you may bank remotely as well:
Here at Oak View, our core value of dedication to meeting the financial needs of our customers, employees, communities and shareholders has never been more critical. Our role is not only in limiting business disruption for all of us, but to provide leadership in this time of need. We will continue to monitor this health situation and provide updates as needed through email, our
. We are a community, and if there is anything we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us at 540-359-7100 or