These are the skills we work on in our Level 5 Class. Remember, that if your child has not been swimming during this isolation period, please adjust your initial expectations and start slowly as some regression might have occurred. Once we return to our swimming lessons, your child might also experience some separation anxiety as they have been home with you 24/7 for quite some time. We will all be patient as we work through this transition time and we are sure that your child will get back on their normal path to progression soon.
Thank you for trusting us to make your child safer in, on and around the water! We can't wait to swim and have FUN with our swimmers again soon!
Level 5 Skills
- Streamline on front
- Proper Freestyle for 28 feet with proper head position, proper arm stroke, relaxed breathing, and proper flutter kicks
- Streamline on back
- Proper Backstroke for 28 feet with proper head position, proper arm strokes, and proper flutter kicks
- Proper Breaststroke kicks to 28 feet with noodle
- Basic Dolphin kicks for 28 feet
- Introduction to front flip turn
- Exploring balance and buoyancy with underwater swimming skills: Swimming through Hula-hoops, and retrieve objects from the bottom of the pool
- Safety skills and information