These are the skills we work on in our Level 6 Class. Remember, that if your child has not been swimming during this isolation period, please adjust your initial expectations and start slowly as some regression might have occurred. Once we return to our swimming lessons, your child might also experience some separation anxiety as they have been home with you 24/7 for quite some time. We will all be patient as we work through this transition time and we are sure that your child will get back on their normal path to progression soon.
Thank you for trusting us to make your child safer in, on and around the water! We can't wait to swim and have FUN with our swimmers again soon!
Level 6 Skills
- Streamline on front
- Freestyle for 56 feet with refined arm strokes, refined kicks, and refined side-breathing
- Streamline on back
- Backstroke to 56 feet with refined arm strokes, and refined kicks
- Breaststroke for 28 feet with proper kicks, proper arm strokes, and proper breathing and timing
- Front flip turn
- Dolphin kicks for 28 feet
- Safety skills and information