Life School is working diligently to ensure all our facilities are being kept clean and that our students remain healthy as we move through the remainder of the cold and flu season. We are continuing with the two step cleaning process we implemented last year. First we deep clean high contact areas with
Envirox Critical Care
We then sanitize and disinfect using our
Clorox Total 360
electrostatic sprayers, which utilize dissolved chlorine solution to protect against bacteria like strep or MRSA, and viruses that cause colds and flu.
In an effort to keep our students well and in class, we would like to share a few helpful tips you can implement at home to reduce the spread of illness.
- Wash your hands using soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds after coughing, sneezing, touching your eyes or nose, and before eating. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Cover your sneezes and coughs using disposable tissues or your elbow instead of your hands.
- Wipe down high touch surfaces such as door knobs, handles, and tabletops with disinfectants.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and keep your distance from others to protect them from getting sick too.
- Keep your students at home if they are running a fever, allowing them to return to school 24 hours after their fever has passed.
- Practice good health habits to give your body the ability to fight off infections. Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious foods.
Life School Operations