Dear Seasonal Campers,
Thank you for your patience while we prepare 2021 Registration. Please print and refer to this email to help you fill out the registration forms. This same information is in the message portion of the registration forms email.
We appreciate you completing the registration process online. While we love seeing your smiling faces, using email to collect registration information helps us prepare vehicle passes with minimal person-to-person contact.
To Complete Registration
1. All forms must be completed online and supporting documents emailed to email@example.com by March 31st 2021.
2. Supporting documents: All supporting documents below must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org email address with the site number in the subject line. Each picture and/or scanned image or copy must be readable, in full and not folded or cut off.
· Drivers license of each individual on these forms: License Application and Unmarried Children Under 25 That Reside At The Licensees Home
· Vehicle registration for each vehicle on these forms: License Application and Unmarried Children Under 25 That Reside At The Licensees Home
· Current Insurance Policy for the RV/unit
**Title A copy of the original trailer title must be on file with Fish Lake Beach. If the unit title is not in the licensees name, the licensee must apply for a title change and bring the updated title to the registration office. If the unit title is held by the bank we require a copy of the application for the trailer title.
3. To obtain vehicle passes: Completed registration forms, supporting documentation and all outstanding balances must be paid before vehicle passes are prepared. Once the vehicle passes are ready an email will be sent to the primary licensee with the subject line: "your passes are ready!”. Vehicle passes will not be prepared if the registration forms are incomplete, documentation is missing or outstanding balances exist.
How the registration forms work
Our registration forms are able to accommodate families with either one or two licensees. It is very important to read through the forms and fill them out according to the number of licensees you have. Please fill out the forms carefully since they are uneditable once you click FINISH.
The forms are sent to one email address on file to allow the primary licensee to sign and fill out. A second email will be sent to allow the forms to be completed.
· IF THERE IS a SECONDARY LICENSEE, they must sign the Permit and License Agreement, Covid-19 Waiver and Handbook and click FINISH to complete the forms. These signatures must match the name of the Secondary Licensee on the License Application.
· IF THERE IS NOT a SECONDARY LICENSEE use the check box shown on the 2nd email and click FINISH to complete the forms.
To get a copy of your completed registration forms click to download when finished.
If you need help with any part of the registration process, please call 847-546-2228 or email us at email@example.com.
*The deadline for completing registration is March 31, 2021*
How to buy Additional Vehicle Passes
To buy Additional Vehicle Passes send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the quantity of additional vehicle passes needed and the site number in the subject line. We will reply with an invoice for $75 per pass. To obtain the vehicle pass(es) the invoice must be paid in full and a copy of each passholder’s drivers license sent to email@example.com with the site number in the subject line.
Thank you for working with us!
YC, Randy, Desiree, Christi & The Fish Lake Beach Staff