Get Ready for Season 2022
- The $500.00 deposit for Season 2022 was DUE 9/15/21. If you have not made your payment, please pay your deposit immediately.
- Mail personal checks or money orders to Fish Lake Beach 32223 N. US Hwy 12 Volo Illinois 60073.
- Credit card payments are accepted by calling 847-546-2228 and speaking with a staff member. A 3% surcharge applies to credit card payments.
Once your deposit is paid, if your situation changes and you will not be renewing your site license for the 2022 we must be notified in writing by January 15th 2022 in order for your deposit to be refunded.
License Fees must be paid in full by April 15th, 2022.
Seasonal campers that pay in full by April 15th 2022 will recieve 10 Guest Passes.
Seasonal campers that are able to pay in full by February 1st 2022 recieve a $25 reduction.
It is the responsibility of licensees to keep a current e-mail address on file with Fish Lake Beach to stay informed about pertinent license information and registration information.
If your e-mail has changed send your new e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 30th 2021.
End of Season 2021
Fish Lake Beach is open through October 17th 2021.
On Monday, October 18th at 7am the water will get turned off and washrooms will be closed.
Campfires, overnight stays, boating and fishing are all prohibited starting October 18th.
Limited Admittance October 22nd-November 21st
The outer gate at the entrance off of Rt. 12 and the outer gate off of Volo Village Rd will be locked starting Friday October 22nd.
Access cards (for the interior gates) are deactivated October 22nd.
Remotes to open the outer gates and access cards to open the interior gate at the gatehouse will be available at Fish Lake Trailer Sales, with a drivers license to hold until they're returned. Remotes and access cards must be returned by 2:45pm.
On October 23rd & 24th an attendant will be at the gatehouse from 9am-4pm to admit seasonals that need to complete their fall clean up. Everyone must be gone by 4pm.
- Fish Lake Beach is CLOSED for admittance starting November 21, 2021.
Fish Lake Trailer Sales
- Fish Lake Trailer Sales office is OPEN 9a-3pm, Monday through Saturday until November 21st.
- Beginning November 22nd Fish Lake Trailer Sales is closed except by appointment. 847-546-4777. Always call before coming.
- Voice mails and emails received between December 20th through January 2nd will be responded to after we re-open January 3rd.
Opening Season 2022
Every spring seasonal campers wish to check on their trailers in March, prior to the official opening in April. However, we do not allow it due to the potential risk of damage to our roads and property caused by driving in the campground when there is snow, ice, or wet grounds.
We hope to be open for seasonals to check on their trailers and begin spring cleanup on the weekend of April 2nd and 3rd. The water will be off, however, electric service will be available. The hours will be 9am-3pm. Campfires and overnight camping are prohibited until water is on.
If weather conditions allow, we'll turn the water on April 15th.
An official announcement will be made on CampersApp and Facebook.
YC, Randy, Desiree, Christi & The Fish Lake Beach Staff